AUSTRALIAN ONLINE STORES YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT
I have to admit, it took me a while to get into online shopping. I'm all about the experience...the time you spend with people you love while out and about, the memories you make at a mall or shopping center, and touching the fabrics and trying on outfits (even all the Gucci shoes out on display at Nordstrom) just for the fun of it! Playing dress up!
But recently I have been able to accept the benefits of shopping online...and I am a changed woman!! Shopping in my pajamas, shopping on my phone, shopping while eating pizza in my unicorn slippers and an extremely messy bun...what could be better?!
So in this post, I'm sharing with you babes the BEST online shops that I recommend you hit up ASAP, because I want to share with you the amazing online boutiques that I wish I knew about sooner! Here we go!!
1. Princess Polly - this website is SO cute! The fact that they're based in Australia is so great because they're ahead of our seasons in the USA and ahead on the styles before they hit the states. You get a sneak peek into what's coming in the fashion world. Plus, it's SO nice on a rainy day to scroll past a glimpse of sun and sand...ahhhh
2. Fortunate One - I can't believe I JUST found out about this shop. They have the best boho, lacey, flowy summery dresses. I literally have 21 items in my cart. Let's pray I don't check out with an item count like that ;)
3. Showpo - my current favorite Instagram account to follow...you need to join the party!! They have amazing swimsuits and gorgeous maxi dresses...of course I'm thinking about summer clothing in the middle of my rainy day in winter!
4. Whitefox Boutique - they have everything ranging from the perfect bodysuit basics to adorable summery dresses with bows on the front! Also a go-to for Quay Australia sunglasses when the popular styles are sold out on the Quay website ;)
5. Peppermayo - this website has the BEST dresses and playsuits/rompers! They have the most unique accessories! I have ordered my FAVE boyfriend jeans from them, along with cute hair accessories, patches for your DIY denim jackets, etc. Basically a must-know-about!
Let me know what your favorite online shop is in the comments. Cheers to shopping in PJ's and messy buns forever!