TOP 10 LIPSTICK AWARDS
Welcome to the official Courtney Randall Top 10 Lipstick Awards!!! Brought to you by Courtney in her messy bun and unicorn slippers!!
Guys, these are my favorites that I buy again and again. Definitely let me know in the comments below what YOUR favorite lipsticks are!! And let's get started...
1. Honeylove by Mac - my #1 lipstick at the moment. I wear it every day! Pro tip: pair it with a darker liner to give the effect of fuller lips, like this Fresh Clay lipliner!!
2. Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tillbury - such a pretty, pinky-brown nude! Guys, I got a tiny little sample size of this lipstick with my beauty insider points at Sephora, and I fell in LOVE. I can barely tell I'm wearing anything on my lips it's so thin and smooth and hydrating. Makes me want to try more from Charlotte Tillbury! Have you tried any?
3. Candy K by Kylie Cosmetics - my all-time favorite Kylie shade!! And actually the first Kylie Lip Kit I ever ordered. I fell in love at first sight...and I've had to order more because I use them all up!! Love that this one is more of a pinky brown nude and gives you a full-coverage pigmented matte finish.
4. Dolce K by Kylie Cosmetics - my second favorite from Kylie! When I want a darker lip to stand out more than an everyday look, I go for Dolce K. It's a great latte / mocha shade...it kind of reminds me of hot cocoa...I want hot cocoa...
5. Nude 4 Creme Lipstick by KKW Beauty - you guys know I love my Kardashian/Jenner makeup! I took a trip to the Kim Kardashian West Beauty pop-up store in Los Angeles, where I first laid eyes on this lipstick, and since then have re-purchased because I use it all up! I love that the collection offers 8 different shades, so you can find the best for your skin tone.
6. Salt Lyfe Color Splash Lipstick by Tarte - okay let me tell you about my discovery!! This lipstick is so pigmented that you don't even need lip liner, and the packaging is so fun for summer! I love that this shade, Salt Lyfe, has some purple tones which makes it really unique and different from the rest of my collection.
7. Brunch Date by Sephora Collection - such a great neutral everyday shade! I would describe it as a brown nude with warm orange undertones. I have been wearing it NONSTOP since buying it. $8 each!!! Are you kidding me?!!
8. Spirit by Mac - similar to Honeylove, but a bit darker and more pinky-brown. SO pretty, and I love the satin formula because it's moisturizing but still gives a matte finish! I also love that you don't have to wear lip liner with this one because of its amazing pigment!
9. Birthday Suit by Tarte - such a pretty nude. I would describe it as a brown nude with a bit of gray. Definitely cool tones. This formula is soooooo creamy!!! Want to know a secret? I wore this lipstick in my entire "Fairy Tales" music video. It will always bring back amazing memories of that day :')
10. 102 Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme by Chanel - We saved the bougiest for last! I found this lipstick in Ireland on a trip with my family at my new favorite store, Brown Thomas. I love that it has a nice matte finish, but isn't dry like you might expect a matte lipstick to be. It's super creamy and is definitely worth the splurge!
Make sure to tag me on Instagram if you try out any of my recommendations :) Comment YOUR favorite lipsticks lately!!